? ??????????????Gourmet Chef? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (43 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1514 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ramen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 623 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 18, 2010

Easy, Cheesy, Chicken Pot Pie


This is definitely one of the easiest meals I make. It takes all of 5 minutes to assemble (if your chicken is already cooked), it's mildly healthy and it's really good.

3 Cups chopped, cooked chicken
1 pkg (16 oz) frozen vegetable blend
1/2 lb Velveeta cut into cubes
1 can (11oz) cream of chicken soup
1 can refridgerated crescent dinner rolls

Heat oven to 375

Combine first 4 ingredients in 9X13-inch baking dish.

Unroll dough. Place over mixture.

Bake 20-25 mins or until crust is golden brown.
*TIP* When I plan out my meals for the week (on Fridays b/c that's when I go to the grocery store), if I have two meals that need chopped cooked chicken breasts, I will cook them up in a skillet, with some italian seasoning, at one time and divide them into two containers. That way it's much easier when I'm actually preparing the meal to just dump the chicken in.
**Also, I was asked about adding the nutritional info to the recipes, so I will do that if I have it. In this case I do, so here ya go (btw this is based on 8 servings...for us, it's more like 4-6 servings).
340 calories
17/6 Fat/Sat
860 Sodium
22 carbs
2 fiber
24 protein

0 comments: