? ??????????????Gourmet Chef? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (43 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1514 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ramen? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 623 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 5, 2010

Cake mix cookies

I put this recipe on my facebook around Christmastime, but I thought maybe I should put it over here for anyone else that might want it. I've made these a few different ways. I've added Andes mint chips, pb chips, white chocolate chips. I also made a batch where I didn't add anything in, but after they were done, I put a "hug" on top and once it started to melt, I swirled it around. Every way I've made them, they were AWESOME! (esp when they are still a little warm). I've also heard that they are good with yellow cake mix and chocolate chips added in. They are SUPER EASY, though and will definitely cure your sweet tooth.

1 pkg chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
2 Tbsp veg. oil
1 tsp. vanilla
1 stick of butter, softened

1. mix all ingredients together with mixer until well blended.

2. stir in 1-1 1/2 cups ANYTHING (PB chips, white choc chips, Andes mint chips, toffee bits, nuts....anything would be good).

3. drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes

4. cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet, then cool completely on cooling rack

For me, they make just over 3 dozen (39 to be exact) and when I use my pampered chef stones they take about 10-12 minutes. Obviously, the nutritional info would be different with each variation.

0 comments: